When I was a little kid my sisters LOVED Riding bikes, (by me being the youngest and wanting to be different) I HATED riding them (or at least Pretended I hated riding them). But then I noticed My sisters would ride their bikes all the time with friends from our neighborhood, and look as if they were just having the time of their life. This made me jealous! So i asked my sister cherisse (who is only a year older then me) to help me learn to ride a bike so that i could have the time of my life too. I was tired of walkin alongside them while they rode their bikes and eventually passed me up. The first attemp at trying to ride a bike for me was me holding on to the ramp on the side of our house while Pedaling, this helped me learn a tiny bit about ridding a bike .. How to pedal. then cherisse tried to get me to pedal WITHOUT holding on to the ramp, I could never keep my balance without the ramp, because I was scared i would fall. Cherisse eventually got tired of my balance problems, soooo she quit on me. I was embarresed so i went back to pretending to know how but hate riding bikes, this time so i wouldnt seem stupid for not knowing how to ride a bike. On my 11th birthday my bestfriends mom got me a bike because she thought i knew how to ride it, needless to say my sisters had sooooo much fun with MY gift! But i really didnt care because they would brown-nose me to get a turn to ride it! Over time i lost interest in riding bikes all together. Now i am content with my lack of bike Know-How.
No comments:
Post a Comment