Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My Ad Project idea.

     This “Spoof Ad” really caught my attention when I was surfing the web looking for ads that might help me decided which way I want to go with my project. I like how in this ad the baby looks so happy to have whisky that he abandons his pacifier, but everyone who sees it clearly knows it’s a bad thing. I was thinking of doing something similar to the message in this ad, I want to show the downside of using alcohol but show it in a way that that pokes fun at the myths that make alcohol look positive. Such as Alcohol gives you energy, Beer before liquor, never been sicker - liquor before beer, you're in the clear, Alcohol isn't harmful to my body,  etc...
I was Thinking about photos that compare the two myths:

Alcohol gives you energy:
 Does this guy look like he feels the same as ..........
                           these people.....
Alcohol isn't harmful to my body.
 alcohol is never good for your body.....

Does this look healthy?
 *I am still not sure how I want to make the ad ( I was thinking maybe Power Point or some type of flyer).*

No comments:

Post a Comment